SalesLogix More Features
Account and contact management
- See a company-wide view of your relationship with all contacts.
- Manage unlimited contacts with notes and history.
- Track custom information for accounts and contacts.
- View consolidated activity and history information for each account.
- Assign accounts to sales reps or sales teams.
- Create and save custom views.
- Connect to any Web page using your Web browser.
- Create and save custom lists of any contact or account group.
- Add private contacts not viewed by other users.
- Find contacts with powerful query-by-example and keyword search, or use
standard name, account, address, owner and other look-ups.
- Use international address and telephone standards, plus extended character
Calendars and scheduling
- Coordinate group activities with conflict checking, confirmations and resource
- Record spur-of-the-moment thoughts or unscheduled customer conversations
in the Activity Notepad and schedule follow-up activities or add to notes
- View and print graphical day, week, month and year calendars.
- Schedule pop-up alarm reminders.
- Drag and drop activities to quickly reschedule.
- Create prioritized task lists.
- Schedule personal activities with private access.
- Personalize calendar views and scheduling methods.
- Share calendars with other SalesLogix users or Microsoft® Outlook,
Novell GroupWise® or Lotus® Notes users.
- Drag and drop email from Microsoft® Outlook and automatically create
Word processing, fax and email
- Attach and track documents for each contact.
- Create letters, faxes, memos, email and other documents on the fly.
- Mail merge built-in or custom templates.
- Use Microsoft® Word or the built-in word processor.
- Fax easily using Microsoft Fax, WinFax Pro and FaxRush®.
- Send instant email with links to Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft® Outlook,
Internet Mail (POP3), Lotus® cc:Mail, Notes Mail, and Novell GroupWise®.
- Connect to Microsoft® SQL Server or Oracle, using high-performance
direct connections, not ODBC.
- Get started quickly with the built-in SQL Client/Server database.
- Add tables and fields.
- Check for duplicate data.
- Import legacy data, ASCII delimited, dBASE® and SQL-stored data and
save custom import maps.
- Import ACT!® or GoldMine® data, including notes, history, attachments,
activities and more.