This training goes over the key principles of using Goldmine. A sample lesson plan is listed below.
- Layout of Goldmine and Navigation: The Goldmine Screen, Toolbars and Icons, Opening and navigating the database, Tabs in detail
- Adding Records: Creating and entering New Contact Records, Adding and editing lookup menus, Duplicate Records, Deleting Records, Updating Records, Locating Records
- Searching for Contacts and Finding Information: Viewing The Contact List, Finding Contacts, Finding Alternate Contacts, Query Search Options, Tagging Records
- Introduction to Filters: Creating and Using Filters, Saving Filters
- Calendar and Activity Management: Scheduling, Viewing and Modifying Activities, Completing Activities, Activity Lists and Calendar Outlines
- Correspondence: Writing Letters Using Existing Templates, Linking Existing Documentation to a Contact Records, Introduction to using Goldmine for Email
- Other Features: Information Centre, Personal Rolodex, Basic Reports, Sales Forecasting
Please contact us for more information. You can call 1 800 611-4343or submit a web request.