Train the Trainer - Goldmine Intermediate Training
This training goes over the advanced features of Goldmine software for more experienced users looking to deepen their goldmine knowledge. A sample lesson plan is listed below.
- Working with Data Subsets, Advanced Filters and Groups: Filters vs Groups, Using Filters (More complex expressions), Creating and utilizing a Group, Other group building methods, Scheduling Activities with Groups, Activity Lists
- Organization Tree: When to use Organization Trees, Using Organization Trees
- Creating Standard Letters and Mailshots: Customizing existing Templates, Mail merge using Goldmine Templates, Using E-Mails for mail shots
- Data Analysis: Analyzing Forecast Sales, Analyzing Call Ratios
- GoldMine Basic and Advanced Reports: An Introduction to Reports, Accessing the Report Area, Using Advanced Reporting Features
- Opportunity and Project Manager: Working with Opportunity Templates, Adding an Opportunity Record, Tracking Issues, Tracking Forecasted Sales, Working with Automated Processes
- E-mail within Goldmine: Accessing the Email Center, Adding/Deleting message folders, Local Menus and Toolbars, Viewing Waiting Emails
- Marketing with Goldmine: Advanced Filters and groups, Mail Merge and Email Merge, Basic Automated Processes, Linking to your Web Site, Managing a Campaign, Marketing Reports
- Using Preference: Setting and changing individual user preferences
- Other Features: Linking to Word and creating template documents in Word, Excel, and Outlook, Implementing Macros, Tagging Records, Document Management Center and Info Center
Please contact us for more information. You can call 1 800 611-4343or submit a web request.
Let QIEM consultants offer advice and support for Goldmine CRM. Learn more about Goldmine software, Goldmine 6, Goldmine 7, and Goldmine comparisons. Goldmine Enterprise Edition helps you with Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Automation, Sales Management, Customer Support activities. Goldmine helps you win and retain customers by helping you manage CRM complexity. Align sales, support and marketing activities. Enable consistent customer contact and interaction. Monitor activities, email contacts, sales leads, campaign effectiveness, and share customer information, while achieving a 360 degree view of the customer. Access a Goldmine of information that will launch your sales and customer service to a new level. Sales management support from Goldmine makes it easy to manage sales opportunities, including quote management, pricing, and help in optimizing sales forecasts. Analyze your business activities from top to bottom to identify new opportunities, share best practices, and achieve top sales results. For a complete CRM software solution with superior CRM Support, few products offer a better service than Goldmine.