This training goes over the advanced features of Goldmine software for more experienced users looking to deepen their goldmine knowledge. A sample lesson plan is listed below.
- Working with Data Subsets, Advanced Filters and Groups: Filters vs Groups, Using Filters (More complex expressions), Creating and utilizing a Group, Other group building methods, Scheduling Activities with Groups, Activity Lists
- Organization Tree: When to use Organization Trees, Using Organization Trees
- Creating Standard Letters and Mailshots: Customizing existing Templates, Mail merge using Goldmine Templates, Using E-Mails for mail shots
- Data Analysis: Analyzing Forecast Sales, Analyzing Call Ratios
- GoldMine Basic and Advanced Reports: An Introduction to Reports, Accessing the Report Area, Using Advanced Reporting Features
- Opportunity and Project Manager: Working with Opportunity Templates, Adding an Opportunity Record, Tracking Issues, Tracking Forecasted Sales, Working with Automated Processes
- E-mail within Goldmine: Accessing the Email Center, Adding/Deleting message folders, Local Menus and Toolbars, Viewing Waiting Emails
- Marketing with Goldmine: Advanced Filters and groups, Mail Merge and Email Merge, Basic Automated Processes, Linking to your Web Site, Managing a Campaign, Marketing Reports
- Using Preference: Setting and changing individual user preferences
- Other Features: Linking to Word and creating template documents in Word, Excel, and Outlook, Implementing Macros, Tagging Records, Document Management Center and Info Center
Please contact us for more information. You can call 1 800 611-4343or submit a web request.