Train the Administrator - Goldmine Advanced Training
This training option offers technical training for Goldmine database administrators. A sample lesson plan is listed below.
- System Settings: Looking up Windows Settings, Setting up Profiles and new users, Setting Passwords, Labels - global and local, Creating and Editing Customized Screens, Defining Fields, Defining Views
- Importing and Exporting Files and Records: File Formats, Exporting DBF Files, Creating and Import Profile
- Customizing Toolbars: Toolbar Preferences, Moving and Copying icons between toolbars, Deleting an icon, Adding and deleting macros to the Toolbar, Defining a New Toolbar
- Data Maintenance and Assuring Data Integrity: Packing and rebuilding, Indexing, Merging and purging using Wizard, De-duplicating data, Handling unneeded records
- Synchronization: Transferring contacts, Remote Synchronization, Creating and Retrieving a Transfer Set, Keeping all records in sync
- Automating Process: Explanation, Defining, Creating and attaching a Track, Processing and editing a Track, Adding an event, Adding a Branching event, Removing a Track
- GoldSync: Setting up a synchronization server, Setting up Sites and Remote Users, Installing Remote Goldmine, Send and Receive Options, Linked Document Synchronization
- Other Features: Customizing Fields and Detail Records, Users and Security, Database Structures, Global Replace Wizard, Territory Realignment, Record Ownership, SQL Queries, License Manager, Systems Logs Overview
Please contact us for more information. You can call 1 800 611-4343or submit a web request.
Let QIEM consultants offer advice and support for Goldmine CRM. Learn more about Goldmine software, Goldmine 6, Goldmine 7, and Goldmine comparisons. Goldmine Enterprise Edition helps you with Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Automation, Sales Management, Customer Support activities. Goldmine helps you win and retain customers by helping you manage CRM complexity. Align sales, support and marketing activities. Enable consistent customer contact and interaction. Monitor activity, email contacts, sales leads, campaign effectiveness, and share customer information, while achieving a 360 degree view of the customer. Access a Goldmine of information that will launch your sales and customer service to a new level. Sales management support from Goldmine makes it easy to manage sales opportunities, including quote management, pricing, and help in optimizing sales forecasts. Analyze your business activities from top to bottom to identify new opportunities, share best practices, and achieve top sales results. For a complete CRM software solution with superior CRM Support, few products offer a better service than Goldmine.