This training option offers technical training for Goldmine database administrators. A sample lesson plan is listed below.
- System Settings: Looking up Windows Settings, Setting up Profiles and new users, Setting Passwords, Labels – global and local, Creating and Editing Customized Screens, Defining Fields, Defining Views
- Importing and Exporting Files and Records: File Formats, Exporting DBF Files, Creating and Import Profile
- Customizing Toolbars: Toolbar Preferences, Moving and Copying icons between toolbars, Deleting an icon, Adding and deleting macros to the Toolbar, Defining a New Toolbar
- Data Maintenance and Assuring Data Integrity: Packing and rebuilding, Indexing, Merging and purging using Wizard, De-duplicating data, Handling unneeded records
- Synchronization: Transferring contacts, Remote Synchronization, Creating and Retrieving a Transfer Set, Keeping all records in sync
- Automating Process: Explanation, Defining, Creating and attaching a Track, Processing and editing a Track, Adding an event, Adding a Branching event, Removing a Track
- GoldSync: Setting up a synchronization server, Setting up Sites and Remote Users, Installing Remote Goldmine, Send and Receive Options, Linked Document Synchronization
- Other Features: Customizing Fields and Detail Records, Users and Security, Database Structures, Global Replace Wizard, Territory Realignment, Record Ownership, SQL Queries, License Manager, Systems Logs Overview
Please contact us for more information. You can call 1 800 611-4343or submit a web request.